MISSION AND VISIONOUR MISSION, VISION, CORE VALUES AND ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The core vision of NIDO Americas, USA is deeply rooted in the organization's firm belief that Diaspora Nigerians can positively dominate their immediate environment while making significant contributions to accelerate Nigeria’s development. NIDO Americas USA, seeks to develop effective modes - through programs, policies, and advocacy for members to access opportunities for harnessing their talents, expertise, and resources for personal development and nation building.
Our mission is to promote the spirit of patriotism, networking and cooperation among Nigerians in the United States, for their individual and collective success, and to mobilize the vast resources of manpower and machinery toward building a greater Nigeria.
OUR CORE VALUES
OBJECTIVES OF OUR ORGANIZATION
The organization is organized as a Not-for-Profit Corporation for some of the purposes specified in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, including :
- To provide a forum for research, discussion and exploration of new businesses, educational and investment opportunities in Nigeria and America.
- To build and operate a database of Nigerians with skills and make such database available to the public and private sectors.
- To provide educational, scientific and investment advisory services to benefit the public and private sectors
- To encourage networking among Nigerians based on the pressing economic, educational, social and cultural issues facing Nigerians.
- To encourage research, education and to the involvement of business and Scientific
- community, Industry, Government and others in the promotion of business and investment in Nigeria and America.
- To educate Nigerians and the public at large concerning the business and investment opportunities in Nigeria and America.
- To Enhance the image of Nigeria with a view to promote business, travel and investment opportunities.
- To raise and receive funds for the support and enhancement of the purposes stated above.